Thread: Blue Tegu hatchlings for sale

Default Blue Tegu hatchlings for sale

http://youtu.be/NDsNBPgM-1kATTACH=CONFIG] Beautiful baby Blue Tegus available for £350 in the UK, Europe negotiable, not available to US at this time. They hatched on 01st May 2013 in perfect condition and health and have been bred from my unrelated pair. My babies are all very active and eating really well, they are also taming down quickly and will make fantastic additions to your home. These boys and girls will have lovely colouration from their parents as they mature and should show a good powder blue. I will not release them until they are three weeks old in order to ensure their new owners they are fit and are shedding, pooing and growing well. Place your orders now and don’t miss out, but a deposit will be required to secure your baby. I am one of only three breeders of Blue Tegus in the UK and we are all in regular contact with each other, respect each other and know how they should be raised. Before responded to this advert please be aware that although you might have heard Blue Tegus do not get as big as other Tegus, don’t believe it, be aware that they are big lizards and you will have to house them accordingly, if you think you might not be able to accommodate an adult Tegu please stop reading now as I would like to know my babies are going to a good home for life. They will come with a full care sheet and a birth certificate with details of parents to help reduce the chances of accidental inbreeding by future breeders. Pictures of the mum and dad are available on request. Like any responsible breeder I will always be available for advice. I started keeping reptiles in the late ‘70’s and have a wealth of experience so I am there for you when needed.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by stuee; 05-07-2013 at 10:25 PM.

I hope you don't mind me asking this. Are you selling them just in the UK or are you able to ship to the US. I know Chris doesn't ship them to the US yet. I just want to make sure. Your babies look great and I love the video. Good luck finding them a good home.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

I'm sorry not shipping to the US yet, too problematic and costly, it is an idea Chris and I have knocked about a little, maybe in the future and thanks for your kind comments.

Your welcome . I figured that you wouldn't but I thought I ask. I don't want to be rude but it would be great if you would mention it in your Ad so others know about this. Some members might just read your Ad but not the replies to find out that you don't ship to the US. Thank you. I appreciate it.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

You weren't being rude at all, I should have made it clear in the first place. I've ammended the ad now. They're growing so well nand have put on 3 inches in their first week.

Thank you for not being offended and for changing it. I can't believe they put on 3" in one week. This is amazing . Please keep us posted. I would love to see some more photos of them before they go to a new home.

Our videos :

I was about to post that I have two left but in the last hour it is now probably one left. These guys are now 21 inches and in amazing condition. For those in the UK and Europe I am about to acquire a stunning high white female and am hoping for some amazing babies early next year. The way UK blues bred this year and have found excellent new homes so quickly means I recommend early interest is registered. I am not ruling out getting some over to the US in 2014 but it will depend on a bit of collaboration with my two friends in the UK who also breed blues to see if we can work round the expense of exporting together. If there is enough interest from the US we will seriously look at it.

Good luck with it. When you are going to get your new female can you please post some photos of her ? I can't wait to see her . Thank you. I'm glad most of your babies found a new home already.

Our videos :

Hey Stuee did you get to sell all of the baby blues? Did you hold any back? If so post pics!
    1.0 Blue Tegu