Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: JAZZ, my B&W Argentine tegu

Default Re: JAZZ, my B&W Argentine tegu

Nice vid I saw it

from Samsung Galaxy S3

Quote Originally Posted by txrepgirl View Post
    Yes, there is . It's inside the Thread . Here is the video. I embedded the link, copied and pasted it on here. It's strange. On youtube I can't watch the video. But on here I can.

How did you embed the video txrepgirl? id like to know because i like there actualy being a vid in the post instead of a link

Quote Originally Posted by chitodadon View Post
    Nice vid I saw it

from Samsung Galaxy S3
    thank you chitodadon. i dont think im very good at making youtube vids lol. i hear myself repeating what i've already said and stuttering alittle / thinking of what else to say haha. this vid has been my second youtube vid where i narrate so hopefull ill get alittle better. lots more videos to produce!!!

i fed Jazz 2 large mice today and some cherries (her first introduction to cherries). i fed her the mice different today.....if u seen my last video, you will notice her jump towards my hand and actuly like headbutted my fingers. i think this was a response of her thinking i had food which i didnt and is why she didnt bite? idk it was realy wierd lol. i thought alot about it and came to the conclusion the only thing i feed somwhat using my hand (tongs) is F/T mice. i move the mouse as if it were alive. today i showed her her feeding bowl to get her attention and she came rite up to me to be picked up to eat. no headbutting or anything lol. i had the 2 mice with the cherries in her plate. she ate everything and let me pet her and then she relaxed. it was a good day today. also, i noticed she LOVES cherries! she ate half the cherries before the mice were eaten lol. usualy she goes rite for the mouse and then eats everything else. i think i just found a new snack food for her
    youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/subiedude09

Instagram: subiedude09

B&W Argentine Tegu: Jazz

Citrus Hypo Bearded Dragon: Rango

Sandfire Bearded Dragon: Pyro

my girlfriend caught Jazz taking a dip in her water tub .....we have never witnessed her actualy going in it before. There would be signs of her going in it, like poop lol, but never seen her physicaly in it.

im using a large cat litter box bottom as the tub. bought at walmart for like $8 if anyone wanted to know.

1. When you are on youtube go to the area where you can see the two thumbs for like.

2. To the right go to " Share " and click on it.

3. Underneath you will see " Share this video ". Next to it click on " Embed ".

4. Underneath that you will see a section highlighted in blue. Right click on it and click on Copy.

5. Go to your post/thread on the forum and right click on your mouse. Go to Paste and paste it in your post.

That's it. Hope this helps.

I'm glad she likes the cherries . Have you tried some mangos yet ? They love them. The small yellow ones are so much better than the big green/red ones. To be honest with you, you don't have to wiggle the food around ( like the rodents ). As soon as she sticks her tongue out she will smell/taste it. I would hold it right in front of her and not kind of above her. If the food is a bit above her she will jump and maybe miss the food and bite your finger.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

Quote Originally Posted by txrepgirl View Post
    1. When you are on youtube go to the area where you can see the two thumbs for like.

2. To the right go to " Share " and click on it.

3. Underneath you will see " Share this video ". Next to it click on " Embed ".

4. Underneath that you will see a section highlighted in blue. Right click on it and click on Copy.

5. Go to your post/thread on the forum and right click on your mouse. Go to Paste and paste it in your post.

That's it. Hope this helps.

I'm glad she likes the cherries . Have you tried some mangos yet ? They love them. The small yellow ones are so much better than the big green/red ones. To be honest with you, you don't have to wiggle the food around ( like the rodents ). As soon as she sticks her tongue out she will smell/taste it. I would hold it right in front of her and not kind of above her. If the food is a bit above her she will jump and maybe miss the food and bite your finger.
    thanks! the step by step instructions help out alot

i havent tried mango's yet, and i did realize that today about the mice. ill be feeding them to her by her dish from now on. as soon as she tasted the mouse she went for it and then gobbled up some cherries and then the second mouse

You are very welcome . I'm glad I could help. What I always did when I first started out with hand feeding the Tegus was that I let them eat a few bites on their own first. When they didn't seem aggressive or took some bites in a slow gentle way I picked up a f/t rodent and hand fed it to them. You never know how hungry or how fast they are going to take a bite when it's their first bite.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

Jazz is looking good! How is she doing outside?? Has she calmed down lately?

Quote Originally Posted by Calypso View Post
    Jazz is looking good! How is she doing outside?? Has she calmed down lately?
    She is doing alot better calypso, thanks for asking , and as for outside.....i havent attempted it yet. honestly im still unsure if i even want to. Jazz has calmed down alot since i first started her daily routine. she is still a little skittish so dont get me wrong, but has been doing ALOT better in the past 2 weeks. here are a few pic's from today. im working a 12hr shift today so i had my gf take her out and spend some time with her and feed her. she ate an adult mouse, lots of blueberries, 4 shrimp, and a couple "hand fed" grapes as snacks when she walked near my gf. she took the grapes calmly according to my gf. wasnt fast and aggressive towards the grapes at all. Mind you i told my gf to feed Jazz before attempting to hand feed her a snack lol. Today was yet again, another successful free roaming session

How is calypso? getting big ?

Default Re: JAZZ, my B&W Argentine tegu

Great job

from Samsung Galaxy S3

Quote Originally Posted by chitodadon View Post
    Great job

from Samsung Galaxy S3