Thread: An idea need advice

Default An idea need advice

So lately Yoshi has taken a liking to free roaming around in my room. I've teg proofed my room about 90% as there are still a few places I need to block off and etc.

I decided it would be nice for him if I added a basking spot somewhere in my room for him to go to and use if he is out of his cage. Finding a spot has been troublesome, but I think I found a place that will benefit him and myself. I figured if I clamped a lamp under my keyboard holder/thing that slides in and out, I will be able to provide him with a basking spot and a way to warm my feet in the winter . Take a look at the pictures. The thing I'm worried about are the wires and plugs I have down behind it, and if the lamp will get hot enough to light anything or fire or melt anything. If you guys see anything wrong with it please let me know. I'm not doing it just yet cause working out the kinks in it.

I can place a board in front of all those wires, which I probably will end up doing anyways. Just wanted to know if this was safe as is or not. If he crawls around on the surge connector, can he get electrocuted from his toes maybe falling into the outlets?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta

they have outlet caps at walmart 5 for like 99c maybe put those in all unused outlets?