Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for a Argentine B&W

I have a 7 month old female tegu for sale

You say "I am capilalizing on the epidemic of florida tegus by removing from the wild" They are a nonnative invasive species that are
    killing our natives on a scale never seen before. I am trying to remove as many as possible because the plan is to control their numbers by killing them. I am not a rescue per se. It takes money to do what I do so I charge a low price to move them out of south Florida.

Do you have any data that verifies it makes a difference seeing a human just after birth is a good thing or does is make you feel good
    to post such a thing. I won't even give you my two cents about 300.00 babies.
    I apologize if it upset anyone, but not for the product. Perhaps, after viewing the video,
    there will be those who will agree that killing tegus is not the answer and do something about it.
    I am just the messenger. The video is the envelope. http://youtu.be/WFjD2PTVBbY
    Rodney Irwin

First I would like to ask you why you are posting the same thing over and over again. I consider this spam. I have to remove one of your posts ( I leave the one posted with the video ) since they are almost the same posts. I also think that it is very uncalled for to shoot around next to that poor Tegu. People are smarter than you think. You can make your point without that weapon. I'm sorry if I seem a bit uptight right now. I'm just don't understand why animals have to be removed ( well in your case I do ) or killed just because they are not native. This is how I feel about this ( in general ). Land/Nature and the animals were here first. Then humans came and destroyed nature so we can build what ever we want on the land. Did the animals have a chance to say lets go and kill the humans because they are not native ( I'm from Germany ). No, they don't. So what gives us the right to kill or remove the animals. I can see if people go fishing or hunting to eat the meat. But not because they are in the way. We are in their way, too. I better stop now before I keep going.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

Rodney, we don't delete posts because we disagree with the info or someone's opinion. The reasons a post will be deleted is because 1)It is a duplicate 2)It is 'spam' 3)It is inflammatory which may or may not include name-calling. If a post incites argument, that is considered 'trolling'. We really do want to have discussions here, just not blow-ups.

In case anyone wants a clarification of trolling:

Wikipedia
    "In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtrl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topicmessages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally[3][4] or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[5] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[6]"

Very well put Laura. Thank you. This is how I feel, too. You just made it more clear then I did. I'm sorry everyone that I didn't write it like Laura did.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl