Thread: Anyone hibernating Yet?

Hybrid View

Default Anyone hibernating Yet?

Yoshi has been refusing food for the past three days. And he has been burying himself for longer and longer. It definitely seems really early for this but I was just wondering if anyone else was going through the same thing

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

My tegu has been eating the same but definitely has been burrowing early in the afternoon when she would normally do it later.

Quote Originally Posted by PapaBean View Post
    Yoshi has been refusing food for the past three days. And he has been burying himself for longer and longer. It definitely seems really early for this but I was just wondering if anyone else was going through the same thing

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4
    My red tegu came out of hibernation in February and is already eating less and sleeping more. Keeping temps the same, hoping he'll stay up just a bit longer...

Default Re: Anyone hibernating Yet?

Yeah Yoshi is definitely doing the same. And be came out of hibernation around the end of march beginning of may :/ I was hoping he wouldn't hibernate this winter

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Kronk has been down for three days now and has eaten anything. It's a bummer because I was going hoping he didn't go down this year either or at least not this early :(

Yeah yoshi has been up and down every couple days for a while now. I've been feeding him less and less everytime so I guess he is definitely going to hibernate. One thing I'm worried about is he goes to sleep and stays asleep after I feed him. I wake him up until he goes poop then I stop waking him to let him sleep, but he wakes himself up until I feed him again. It's weird. Also he has not shed in a good while. I have not been able to bathe him because he's been asleep and what not, so I can't remember if she stopped shedding a month ahead of hibernation last year or not. I figure it's all normal, just have concerns.