Thread: lightyorreptiles.com

Hybrid View

Red face lightyorreptiles.com

I ordered a Light fixture from lightyourreptiles.com and then a few days later i get a phone call from the person who owns the website/company "Todd" saying that he is very sorry that he hasn't shipped out my light fixture (it had only been like 2 days..1 of those being a weekend, so i wasn't even really worried at all) he said that there was a death in the family and that things were very crazy...i informed him that i was in no hurry at all and that i was sorry for his loss..he then said that for my patience he was going to throw in something extra...I'm supposed to get my lights tomorrow so i will see what my extra gift is....

regardless i think this just shows you how dedicated this man is to his business and i would have no hesitation in ordering from him in the future. actually taking the time to call his customers and let them know what's going on says alot...anyway

lightyourreptiles.com 5 stars!! lol

This was so nice of Todd to do. This is very rare. Thank you for sharing. Hope you will like your gift.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

I'm waiting on mine to come soon as well. Initially the tracking said tomorrow but now says Tuesday. No biggie, I have no lizards nor cage yet but I'm about to start building here soon. I'm ordering up supplies as I go. Another whole month to go yet, seems like forever! I'm positive it will be well worth the wait though.
    Tree hugging is the truest form of self preservation!
    http://facebook.com/gisartbiz

His packaging is really good as well