Thread: I cant wait any longer....ahhhh

Cool I cant wait any longer....ahhhh

I'm days/weeks away from getting my Blue Tegu from Johnny @ Teguterra.com

I have been in contact with him since late Aug, and he put me on a waiting list for any possible Albino Blue's. And now that the eggs are close to if not already hatching my excitement is rising!! I keep seeing everyone post pics of their Tegu's and reading everyone's post and its driving me insane...I have so much time and money invested in the enclosure and the food. And even put money away for any possible vet visits...I even have a vet that I found ready and waiting to see my Tegu for his first check up! I just cant wait any longer...

Johnny has been awesome too btw. I have asked him several questions throught the past few months and he has promptly answered them within the hour of me sending it...

My tank is ready...the food is ready...the vet is ready...I'm Ready!! now Winston(Tegus name as long as it's a boy) needs to hurry up and be ready....

END RANT

Don't worry about it lol....your tegu will be in that setup you keep looking at right before you know it... : ) and is it an albino blue your getting? Or a blue tegu that Het albino? There's a difference between the two...the albino blue will be the visual morph while the blue tegu that's het albino will be high in white and carry the albino gene but won't be albino...I do know he's gonna have Het albino blues but I didn't know he was gonna have albino blues for sale Aswell...either way it's right around the corner! So just get some food ready and your little ones gonna be here before you know it! GOOD LUCK AND POST PICS
    1.0 Blue Tegu

On his website I thought it read blues from het albino parents...which if I'm correct would make albinos? Ether way I know I'll be getting a quality animal!
    Food is ready I got a big order from hare- today

lots of pics and video will follow

Yea so there should be some albino babies if the parents are het albino...when I spoke to him he had said he will have Het albino babies and they'll be very high in white due to the het albino bloodline but he didn't say anything about albino blues! Those little Gems are amazing looking! And yes either way albino or het albino those little ones will be awesome looking and even better to have as your own! I've been looking into getting a second blue to have a pair but my little one is still too young to sex so I'm not sure in what to get as the second! Lol...ill probably just get another baby anyway regardless of what it is but if I do end up with a pair that'll be great!
    1.0 Blue Tegu

Im very glad that i waited for his babies...i saw alot of other people posting some B/R mix and some BnW tegu's but seeing his pictures and being able to actually talk to him(the breeder) made me very confident in purchasing from him...

I want to have a whole Youtube Channel for the tegu so i can document every stage in his life!

Here's a pic I just took of my little one to share with you's so you can see what's coming to you's soon!
    1.0 Blue Tegu

where did you get him/her from!!!?

he/she looks amazing!!

I got my little one from Ty park and I'll be getting my second from Johnny of teguterra....I'll maybe get a pair and have a trio of blues I'm not sure yet....if you look through my posts you'll see more pics from baby pics up until now
    1.0 Blue Tegu

And thank you I forgot to say that! Lol
    1.0 Blue Tegu

I know how you feel. Waiting for a Tegu can be sometimes more exciting than Christmas ( at least that's how I was feeling ). Thank you for wanting to make a youtube channel. I'll subscribe to it . I can't wait to see the photos and the videos.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl