Thread: G'Mork is growing up, here's a pic.

Default G'Mork is growing up, here's a pic.

Update on my Argentine B+W tegu, G'Mork. He was born mid August, so he's 2.5 months old now. He eats like a horse. I ordered 2,000 super worms, 200 dubia, and 2 pounds of whole frozen smelt. These are his staples. He also eats eggs, liver, fuzzy mice, etc., on occasion. He mostly refuses turkey balls and fruit/veggies, but he'll nibble now and then. He looks dull in this pic because he is about to shed. He seriously sheds about every five days. I am almost ready to move him out of his 55 gallon tank and put him in his 6'x3' cage.

My son looks terrified in this pic not because he is afraid of being bit-G'Mork is a big sweetheart. But, you'll notice his belly is quite big from his last meal. It is getting real close to poopin' time. Tegu poop is disgusting and will clear out a room. It is really the only downside to owning one so far.

Very nice healthy little one you got there! Keep up the good work and post more pics soon!
    1.0 Blue Tegu

Lol. You are so right about the poop . Thank you for sharing the photo with us. He looks great.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

Here's another one of him kicking it with our cat Phoebe. She likes to snuggle and he likes warmth.

This is to cute . I'm so glad they like each other. Thank you for sharing the photo with us.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl