Thread: Hello from Django and IRA

Default Hello from Django and IRA

IMG080.jpgIMG079.jpgHello everyone,My name is IRA and i have been hovering around here for a while and just took delivery of a beautiful Chacoan x Blue baby boy.His name is Django. he was delivered by fedex this morning to me at work. i put him in a 40 in. box with a couple of my shirts and a couple of heat packs wrapped in shirts and some water. when i got home with him this evening, he was kind of grouchy,but, hey ,i told him i understood, getting tossed around in a truck for 12 hrs couldn't have been fun. i put him in his new home with my shirt, left him alone for about an hour,put some grapes in while he was in his hide. when he came out his tongue was going a mile a minute.. he picked up a couple of grapes(cut in half) but did not eat them. i gave him some ground turkey mixed with calf liver and heavily loaded with calcium and he fell right to it! he has been basking and then coming down to eat and then goes back to basking. i guess he is just trying to get his body back into adjustment. but any way here is Django.

Attached Files:

IMG079.jpg
    File size: 883.5 KBViews: 3
    Last edited by iraw50; 10-31-2013 at 12:46 AM.

Hi Ira. Welcome to our Tegu forum family and congrats on Django. He is very good looking. I'm so sorry for not replying to your post sooner. I just now saw it. Thank you for sharing the photos with us. How is he doing now ?
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

well.he has just shed after a nice bath. we are not friends yet,but we are getting there.there have been a couple of times when he could have bitten me,but he chose not to..lol.he is still wary but not panicky. i think we will be ok

I'm glad to hear that he hasn't bitten you and things are going good. He will calm down as he gets older and gets more used to you. Thank you for the update.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl