Thread: Looking to re-home my Red Tegu...

Default Looking to re-home my Red Tegu...

The time has come. with my wifes schedule and mine, we just cant devote the time that this big guy needs. I feel bad about him just laying around in his tank. He has gotten a bit aggressive lately, due mostly to lack of attention that he he is used to. He also had a little trouble with an impaction over the summer. But that has passed, and he is slowly putting the weight back on. He is a healthy adult red tegu, about 8 pounds right now. his healthy weight is right around 10. so he has a few pounds to put back on. He is 5-6 years old, and is still shedding 3-4 times a year.

he comes with a custom built wood 6x2x2 enclosure. I will also include all the lights and food bowls and such that he needs. This is not a starter tegu. he is an adult and can be very stubborn. while he has gotten food aggressive lately, he has NEVER bitten me or my wife in the 5 years I have owned him. he just needs some regular love. I live in central indiana. Pick up would be best, but I am sure we could work somehthing out if you cant drive all the way here. I am just looking for $100. And that price includes everything, cage, lizard, lights and so on. I just want him to go to a good home.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm sorry to hear that you have to find him a new home. Good luck with everything.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

Do you have some pictures of the cage and lighting setup that comes with him? Thanks
    Last edited by FerBoy; 11-25-2013 at 10:14 PM.

Would you ship him?

I would like to talk to you more about it, email me at sammehc84@gmail.com