Thread: R.i.p thor.. You'll be missed

Default R.i.p thor.. You'll be missed

IF YOU HAVENT SEEN ON MY FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM MY BEAUTIFUL TEGU THOR PASSED AWAY.. 11-11-13

SORRY FOR MY TERRIBLE SPELLING AND GRAMMER LOL. IVE WRITTEN THIS A BUNCH OF TIMES ON MY OTHERS SITES AND TYPING PRETTY FAST HERE..

HE HAD TO BE PUT TO SLEEP. THIS WAS THE HARDEST DECISION I EVER HAD TO MAKE. I LOVED HIM SO MUCH! HE ACCIDENTLY SWALLOWED A PEN. THE DOCTORS WERE AMAZED HOW FAR DOWN IT WENT AND FOR HOW LONG IT WAS IN THERE. MAYBE A WEEK. MY BOY WAS TOUGH AND DIDNT SHOW ANY SYMPTOMS THAT ANYTHING WAS WRONG OR BOTHERING HIM. WHEN I FINALLY TOOK HIM TO THE VET THERE WASNT MUCH THEY COULD DO. I WAS GOING TO GO AHEAD WITH SURGERY BUT THE OUTCOME DIDNT LOOK GOOD. HIGH RISK OF HIM PASSING DURING SURGERY AND EVEN IF THE SURGERY WAS SUCCESSFUL NO GUARNTEE HE WOULD PULL THROUGH RECOVERY OR HIS INTESTINES WOULD GO BACK TO NORMAL FUNCTIONS. I STILL CANT BELIEVE THIS HAPPENED. I FEEL LIKE I LOST APART OF ME. WE BURIED HIM IN OUR BACKYARD BY AN ANGEL WE HAD.. IM HAPPY HES CLOSE TO HOME AND I CAN VISIT HIM WHEN IM FEELING DOWN.. HE WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART.. HE MEANT TO MUCH TO ME. I MADE A VIDEO IF ANYONE WANTS TO CHECK IT OUT.

I KNOW HE HAD A LOT OF FOLLOWERS AND WANTED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW HE APPRECIATED ALL THE LOVE HE GOT FROM YOU ALL. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND COMFORTING WORDS...

I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU THOR!! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!

3.jpg6.jpg16.jpg18.jpg19.jpg thor's memorial video:

to see more pictures of Thor: Instagram: @stephmodified

More photos of thor 26.jpg28.jpg33.jpg34.jpg35.jpg

I LOVE YOU THOR!! MOMMY MISSES YOU!!
    R.I.P THOR

sorry for youre loss, he was realy beautyful.

Best regards

Default R.i.p thor.. You'll be missed

SO sorry I know what your going through my tegu also just recently passed it was very saddening I also buried him out back. My condolences

OMG. This is so heartbreaking. I'm very sorry for your loss. I know it's going to take a long time for you to heal. We lost one of our Tegu's a few years back and it still hurts. Just keep remembering that even Thor isn't here with you in body any more his spirit will always be with you. May God bring healing to your heart and comfort to your mind. He is being missed. He was very good looking. I know you are going through a very hard time right now. But if you want to you can share this story and photos in the link below ( our Tegu Heaven Thread ). This will help us keep you in our prayers.

http://www.thetegu.com/showthread.php?9199-Tegu-Heaven

Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl