Hey guys! I'm very sad to report that I must sell my boy, Zeus. For various reasons. He is EXTREMELY docile and the sweetest lizard I have ever come across. He has never bitten or attempted a bite. He has a very curious personality and he is very persistent. He doesn't mind being help or handled, and has even curled up next to my cat for nap. I could not be any more upset to lose my boy. I'm not 100% sure his age though I've had him for about a year. I got him from the Charleston repticon expo from a vendor I have known for awhile and trust. He is completely healthy and eats and poops like a monster. If you have any questions at all please don't hesitiate to PM me and ask! Like I said I couldn't be an more saddened by this, but I trust y'all more than anything and I couldn't put him on Craig's list! I have pictures attached. I am also selling his custom made enclosure with him. I do not have a set price yet, and in am willing to negotiate. I am located in San Diego, California. He's a beautiful lizard with a wonderful personality and adding him to your collection would not be a regret. Thanks y'all

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg