2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Paying someone to do for me

1 50.00%
  • Do it my self

1 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Reptile Kings easy taming

Default Reptile Kings easy taming

Hi my partner and i are ready to help you guys with mean reptiles, we are here to help tame the meanest you guys can throw at us! We guarantee that, that vicious snake or lizard will be totally different, they will be nice just like you always wanted !!! The price varies though Due to how long it could take and how mean your animal can be so give us a call cause we are up for any challenge
    Call or text
    Andreas (909)519-7269
    Richard (909)815-3856
    We are experts when it comes to tegus image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
    So hope to hear from you guys i look froward to helping
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi Andreas. I hope I don't sound harsh. If I do I'm sorry. But what makes you two a expert ? How long have you two had reptiles, what kind, how do you tame them and do you have any videos of how the animals were before and then after ? I'm just asking these questions so the members on here can see that you really can tame them. I understand that you want to make some money but how can you tame the Tegus ( or other animals ) when you live in a different area that other members live in ? If they do live where you are do you have a proper enclosure for their Tegu to be in while in your care to be tamed ? Why are you selling your Tegu but you want to take care of someone else Tegu ( to tame down ) ? Nice photos by the way .
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl