Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Public Service Announcement

First I would like to say that I wanted to say " shouldn't leave them " and not should in my last post. I corrected it.

Trust me. The same thing happened to me, too. Usually I just take them to bed with me or on the couch after they had their bath and went to the bathroom in there. But sometimes they still make a mess in the bed or on the couch. This is why I have a waterproof/with cotton mattress protector on the mattress and on the couch. So It doesn't damage the bed or the couch. The rest I throw into the washing machine.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

Quote Originally Posted by DeathByLol View Post
    If it helps, your mistake may have saved my baby's life. I leave her in the tub all the time alone. I will not anymore. Thank you so much for sharing this. I'm sorry about your loss, I understand how it feels to feel like it's all your fault they died. I left the handle on my sandboas' enclosure open and one got out and was brutally killed and eaten by my lil girl. I had to clean blood up to 3 feet on the wall. So <3 everyone makes mistakes, even ones that can cause the worst outcomes. But know that now, you'll never make it again. Again thanks
    Even if it helped save one, you validated my effort... thank you for sharing!
    Sorry to hear about your sand boa wow...

Much love!

DeathByLol. I'm very sorry for your loss, too. This is just horrible.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl