Thread: Timing

Default Timing

Hey guys quick question. Does anyone work a job with demanding hours. I will be starting a new career soon that has some intense ours and I really want another tegu but if I cannot find away to spend time with it I will be responsible and just not get one.. So is it a way I can munipulate the lighting and heating to have it more active during the time Im home? Thanks in advance.
    Hebrews 11:1-Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.

do you have any other pets then a tegu? and if you don't mind me asking what hours you work?

me I work 10 hour days 5 days a week and I had 3 reptiles at one point in time and I always had time for each one. and some gaming here and there

I have 15 ball pythons but they dont require that much of my time must of my time spent with them is clean and feeding which I do once or twice a week.. With my current job anywhere from 8-13 hrs.. New job 4-24hrs.. I think it will workout now that they explained how I will be working. Thanks for replying..
    Hebrews 11:1-Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.

np man. and might I say, that's a lot of ball pythons. you sure got your hands full with them don't you

having a good woman at home goes a long way and bps are not very attention needing animals I have a few that are my fav's.. Im actually about to cut down to about 8.. My wife really handlings them more these days and she has a different eye for morphs than I do so she wants to get into different projects..

nice. my girlfriend loves my snakes. there something about a girl holding a 11ft retic and I just love. or any reptile in truth