Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hand feeding.

Default Hand feeding.

does anyone hand feed there tegus? or any reptiles they own "not counting snakes"

me I hand feed my green iguana "emit" all the time back when he was with and never been bit by him. and some monitors my friend owns.

like to here what anyone else thinks on this topic.

I use to feed my iguana by hand back in the day all the way up until she passed a few yrs ago. I started when i got her as a hatching and she passed at about 12-13 yrs old. My gu heck naw totally different animal lol. Feeding response some day was just to crazy.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk
    Hebrews 11:1-Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.

sry to here of her passing I know the pain of losing one, I lost my green iguana "emit" back in December 2013.

I did the same with him when he was a hatching only ever nip me once in the start but got use to it. I know some poeple don't like hand feeding cuz. ( being bit or the lack of a active reptile but if you are active with the reptile like walking them or if it likes to play in a pool or the tub ).

thanks for posting XD

Np man need to wake the forum back up. A few yrs ago it ways always people's on here. Are getting ure tegu thid yr? If so wat kind

Hebrews 11:1-Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.

yes im getting mu tegu this year. I want a male Argentine B&W or a red. got both his tanks build and ready for him.

I always give all my tegu with my hand, since 2009 when i have my 1st tegu, i never get bit by my tegus, i think argentine BW is the most friendly ®ԑptile, they to slow to bit me, they maybe think that he fast, but im faster, ┼┼ee..┼┼ee..┼┼ee..┼┼ee..

Nice to know you all here, see Чά...

glk832. First I would like to say that you are right about it being kind of slow on here. I'm sorry about that. I used to be on here all the time. Then I bought the forum things were going well for a while. Since I have to work two jobs it's very hard to be on here every day. Let me know if you have any tips on how to get it back like it was in the old days. I always wanted to have a contest to win a Tegu. Just have to save up for one.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

chaos-carl. I always fed our lizards from day one ( six Tegus, bearded dragon, leopard gecko ). Ok, well not all of them. It took a while for me to start hand feeding our black throat monitor.

Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

Txrepgirl i hope it didn't come off rude. I diff understand how u can fall off the site. I did too. Hey and it looks like we will be neighbors soon

No, it didn't come off rude at all . I just feel bad because I haven't been able to take care of this forum as well as I would like to. But it's going to change. Are you going to move to San Antonio ?

Our videos :