Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My have found my gu

Default My have found my gu

possible tegu.jpg

Went on CL for my area and turns out the guy that use to sell me rats for my snakes is selling 2 tegus 1 red female and 1 blk/wht male.. I am looking to get the female red
    Last edited by glk832; 04-17-2014 at 01:07 AM.
    Hebrews 11:1-Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.

gratz man if that's the pic of her she looks great and I hope you get her. I wish you the best with her and hope she becomes happy in your home XD

Me to0 me too.. I hope I can get her he only wants 150.. but I need a cage and he is trying to sale her quick.. So I will see what happens.. He has a cage but she free rooms and the cage is small.. depending on the price for the cage it may not be worth it ..
    Hebrews 11:1-Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.

dam that sucks. how tegu proof is your room man? I would hope he don't ask for much cuz of the size but one never knows but you can allways build one fast for her in like 2 days if you got 1-2 people helping you and if you have the money.

I hope everything works in your faver and you find away to make it work best of luck XD

My room is not big enough and I have a spare walk-in closet where I keep my snake racks but I will not be keep the gu with them and she cannot free roam like she does now because I dont agree with free roam all the time and I have little ones that without supervision will be boys and prolly terrorize the poor thing out of curiosity

interested in the male bl and wh. do you have an email address?

No Where are you located? he is in Houston TX I'lll ask him if he will ship.. Also if its ok to give his number out. if so I will pm u.

I can't see it all, but the red looks nice!
    Laura R (FL)
    1.0.0 Colombian Tegu
    1.4.0 Argentine B&W Tegu
    1.2.0 Red Tegu
    1.2.0 B/WxRed Tegu
    1.0.0 Green Ameiva (yet another teiid)
    7 other lizards
    1 little gator
    3 FL box turtle
    1 Sulcata tortoise
    16 snakes
    5 fuzzy pets
    4 little frogs
    a bunch of creepy bugs
    and a partridge in a pear tree

I had to pass on her.. but its ok... I dont like to rush into anything and it was to rushed.. I want to raise my own babe also I have a 4x2x2 being built by cen-tex cages that I will get at the end of may for my hatchling.

I'm sorry it didn't work out. But you made the right decision. I'm sure you will be very happy with your hatchling. Good luck with everything.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl