Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My new black and white Argentine!!

Default My new black and white Argentine!!

Got my very first tegu today! He is three months old and 11 inches. He is incredibly tame, sleeping in my hand as I type on my phone. I love him so much and I am so excited to watch him grow!

Default Re: My new black and white Argentine!!

Default Re: My new black and white Argentine!!

Day two and Django is doing amazing. He ate a little bit of cut up grape yesterday, but he hasn't taken to egg or dead crickets yet. I was told he is the months old but he seems really small for the months. Anyways here's a cute sleepy pic!

Three months not the months

Congrats on your new Tegu. He is so cute. I'm very happy to hear that he is so tame. Where did you get him from ? If you don't mind me asking. Thank you for posting the photos.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

Thanks! I love him to bits. I got him from a guy named Frankie Ferguson on fauna classifieds. He usually just sells snakes but he had four tegus from a friend.

Definitely one of the cutest faces I've seen

Thanks wolfysluv!

Does he look big enough to try pinkies yet? He's 11 inches

Yes, he is. Here is a video of our Venus when we first got her. Usually I dust the pinkies with calcium powder. But I wanted to see if she would eat them like this first. Sometimes they don't like the calcium powder.

Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl