Thread: my tegu is here!! "no pics"

Default my tegu is here!! "no pics"

my tegu "naga" is at last here he/she got here at about 8am today.

sadly I cant get my pics to upload on my pc I hope I can get it worked out filling bad not being able to show you my little naga after all the info ive got from everyone here "going with he till I find out"

he is doing great was a bit cold when I unboxed him but I had his enclosure set and ready for him. wait about an hour for him to heat up to see if he would eat. he only toke a bit of the food I had out for him glad he did tho.

he seem tame for now. I want to let him be for the 1st day here but ill try the (shirt trick) ive seen on here an I put one of my shirt in the tank and he toke to it fast he is sleeping there as I type its so cute. only handle him once today tho didn't want to stress him out from the shiping. but ill see how he is once hes use to everthing in my room.

ill try to find out whats up with my camera I have two one on my phone and the other is my psvita wish me and naga luck
    The ones you love, truly love, Never die. You keep them with you, and like this you keep them alive.

ok I fond out how to post pics here some

him just hideing out

him heating up a bit

and this is his enclosure before it was some what set a mouth ago
    The ones you love, truly love, Never die. You keep them with you, and like this you keep them alive.

plz know the bowl and rocks you see in the 1st pic is a temp, basking spot the one I made for him is drying it will come up to 14' away from the light and I can lower it if needed

got some more food in him this morning when he woke up.
    gave him one of thos

heres how much was left so flad he got some more in him

and here he is basking after he was done

he's a bit of a whiper this one but I know he will get use to me in time just takeing it slow and not letting it scare me at 1st cuz he is so small. I got two big snakes so this little guy will take time to get the hang of my hand/me

didn't have my vita next to me to get him when he was eating like a mad tegu but it was so cute he didn't know what it was at 1st so I toke some and hand fead him his 1st bite. tear of joy I swear it was