Thread: 3 year old male tegu for sale or trade for baby blue

Default 3 year old male tegu for sale or trade for baby blue

I have a gorgeous male extreme giant hybrid tegu. He was sold to me as an all american, but after the sale the seller refused to give me proof. He definitely has the size and the head structure of an extreme giant, so thats what im sure of. His name is Bernie, he has been through a lot, but he is awesome. I purchased him from a gentleman in Michigan, unknowing of the fact that he was sold to me with a broken arm. Luckily we were able to get him to our vet right away, took care of the arm and he is 100% better, with full mobility and you cannot tell he ever had anything wrong with him. Ive done educational shows with him, brought him out around people a lot, and he was always great. He gets a little iffy around feeding time, but thats it. He loves roaming around and laying in my dog bed unfortunate circumstances have me in a smaller apartment than I was in we got him. He is in a 5'x2' enclosure, and is nearly as long as it. He needs to have a bigger home soon and I cannot fit anything bigger in my place... I am willing to trade him for a baby blue tegu, or sell him for a very reasonable price to a good home. If you want his enclosure we can work that out too. Ive nurtured this guy from the day I brought him home, he is very special to me, I love tegus, and would really like a baby blue, so I can still have another one around, as im going to miss bernie very much. I know they stay smaller so I will be able to keep it no matter what sex does not matter at all neither does age. I can ship him, but it will be very expensive, so local pickup is preffered. If you are interested email me at bwiegmann2204@gmail.com feel free to ask any questions or ask for more pictures as I have hundreds I even have his vet records for you. He is only 3, so he still has some growing to do and he is getting his jowels now thank you for your time, I hope I can find him a great home!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

other then a small apartment/enclosures why do you want to trade/sell him? I see you have a lot of love for him and from what I can see with the pics of you and him he loves being with you. ive seen many tame reptiles but not one that will wear a taco its so dam cute XD
    The ones you love, truly love, Never die. You keep them with you, and like this you keep them alive.

Thanks he has come such a long way... It has been quite the rough go for me lately.... me and my boyfriend of 3 years just broke up, 4 days later I lost my career, im about to lose this apartment im in and ill probably have to live in a tiny bedroom at my parents for a while, and we have moved 5 times in 3 years, and bernie just does not handle all the commotion of moving to all these new homes and places very well.. he needs a more stable environment. Not to mention my mom is terrified of him, which id deal with, im just thinking of whats best for him. My little red does not stress at all when I move she adapts very well, but not knowing bernies full past n knowing he came to me with a broken arm and insufficient calcium levels, im sure he was not thriving, if not worse.... I just dont want him to be stressed out all the time, in a small cage, moving constantly, and he is just to good of a boy to go through all this.. I hate it but I know its for the best... :'(

sry to here of your bad luck I see why now you want to give him to a good home I hope you can find one for him he looks like a great tegu for a good owner.
    The ones you love, truly love, Never die. You keep them with you, and like this you keep them alive.

I'm sorry you have to go through all of this. Hope things will get better for you soon and that you will find him a good home. Have you tried putting up a Ad on Fauna ?

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...play.php?f=489
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

Yea, thanks havent gotten any replies :/ I am only asking 350 with his cage, its what I purchased him for... and it will help me keep my apartment for another month, hopefully someone can take him that lives within a decent area, im even willing to drive up to an hr away to meet, he just needs a new home soon :(