I have a gorgeous male extreme giant hybrid tegu. He was sold to me as an all american, but after the sale the seller refused to give me proof. He definitely has the size and the head structure of an extreme giant, so thats what im sure of. His name is Bernie, he has been through a lot, but he is awesome. I purchased him from a gentleman in Michigan, unknowing of the fact that he was sold to me with a broken arm. Luckily we were able to get him to our vet right away, took care of the arm and he is 100% better, with full mobility and you cannot tell he ever had anything wrong with him. Ive done educational shows with him, brought him out around people a lot, and he was always great. He gets a little iffy around feeding time, but thats it. He loves roaming around and laying in my dog bed unfortunate circumstances have me in a smaller apartment than I was in we got him. He is in a 5'x2' enclosure, and is nearly as long as it. He needs to have a bigger home soon and I cannot fit anything bigger in my place... I am willing to trade him for a baby blue tegu, or sell him for a very reasonable price to a good home. If you want his enclosure we can work that out too. Ive nurtured this guy from the day I brought him home, he is very special to me, I love tegus, and would really like a baby blue, so I can still have another one around, as im going to miss bernie very much. I know they stay smaller so I will be able to keep it no matter what sex does not matter at all neither does age. I can ship him, but it will be very expensive, so local pickup is preffered. If you are interested email me at bwiegmann2204@gmail.com feel free to ask any questions or ask for more pictures as I have hundreds I even have his vet records for you. He is only 3, so he still has some growing to do and he is getting his jowels now thank you for your time, I hope I can find him a great home!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk