Thread: cute sleepy tegu

Default cute sleepy tegu

here's some new pics of naga sleeping/basking

closer

even closer XD

his hide is under my shirt going into his flat rock it sits on he loves sleeping in/on it

he is starting to trust me a little bit he don't run when I open his doors like he did the 1st day I had him. still puffs up a bit but he comes down fast and he is getting use to my hands more and more I have had him walk on/over my hands just the other day and he let me pick him up slowly today. all in all he is doing well. only thing im in fear about is if he is using his basking spot I know its not the one ive made for him. i have to add it this weekend when I take him out and handle him in the bathroom so he can walk around a bit. the spot he is sitting in this photo is 95-97 and his body is 96-98 and his basking spot is hitting 103-109. im not home after he eats so im not sure if he is using it or not or if its just the fear of him being my 1st tegu XD
    The ones you love, truly love, Never die. You keep them with you, and like this you keep them alive.

no more fear on my part he use's his basking spot. was feeding him when I got home today and he used it 30mins later after I put him back in XD
    The ones you love, truly love, Never die. You keep them with you, and like this you keep them alive.