Thread: if anyone can help wuth this?!?!

Default if anyone can help wuth this?!?!

ok when I got home I fond naga digging in the back of his hotspot it was funny but when he was done I fond this on the wall under the bedding

I don't know if it is mold or not the enclosure was sealed 4 times and has a liner for the bedding and its fine but the walls almost all of them have this black/gray stuff on them if you know what it is be vary happy to know
    The ones you love, truly love, Never die. You keep them with you, and like this you keep them alive.

im so mad at myself for this I tested the sealer out for 1/5 mouths and its starts to mold now. im ordering him a vision cage its what one of my snakes live in so ya have to order new bedding cant risk the other bedding there are some kind of white bug in there vary small.

do not buy this sealer unless you want to remake/buy a new enclosure
    http://www.homedepot.com/p/TriCoPoly...S128/203322573
    I just hope he will be fine in there for 4-5 days if not ill move him in something till then I just don't know what. DX
    The ones you love, truly love, Never die. You keep them with you, and like this you keep them alive.

OMG. I'm so sorry about this. I feel so bad now for recommending this one to you. I haven't used it before but I thought it would be safe because it sad it on the can and it's also made for bird houses. I would not keep him in there. Please take him out of that enclosure as soon as possible. When you mist the enclosure did you stir up the mulch every now and then ? If you don't stir it up every now and then there will be to much water build up on the bottom and even the mulch can mold. I hope you still have the receipt. Either way I would take some photos and the can to where you bought it from. Tell them what happened. They need to give you the money back. Hope your Tegu is OK. Can you please put your Tegus mouth next to your ear and listen for a wheezing or popping noise ( to see if he has a upper respiratory infection ) ?
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

no I don't blame you but thank you I mixed it out ever time and it blows my mind. his new enclosure is on the way. I have him in a 50G tub for the time. it breaks my heart cuz I know moveing him to a new enclosure has made taming him harder and he is just starting to trust me where he will even walk out of the cage on my lap to see me.

I just hope he will be ok after all this

ive had him up next to my ear but I didn't think to hear for it ill see if he does only thing ive seen is heavy breathing from me picking him up. I hope its heavy breathing and him just calming down a bit.

he loves me head I swear he does

yes its a bandage on my finger he did bite me it was from work
    Last edited by chaos-carl; 06-13-2014 at 12:41 AM.

good news no wheezing or popping noise. only thing I can hear is his touge flicking my ear ill keep my eye on him for the next day or so to see how he is doing. thank you the help it makes all this a lot easyer