Thread: Suggestion: room for seperate US and European ads pages?

Default Suggestion: room for seperate US and European ads pages?

Hi,

I was wondering if people think having a seperate UK/European adverts page might be a good idea?

I scroll through the ads hoping to find some non-US ads but to no avail....

There at least of us few Europeans that use this forum....

Mark.

I'll move this over to suggestion box - Rick would have to do something to create it though...
    1.0.0 Ball Python "Albino"
    1.1.0 Ball Python 100% "Het Albino"
    1.2.0 Ball Python "Pastel"
    1.0.0 Ball Python "Cinnamon Pastel"
    1.0.0 Ball Python "Spider"
    0.2.0 Ball Python "Normal"

The ads are filled by Google based on the content of each individual page. In theory, if a page is full of tegu or lizard stuff it's supposed to inject tegu or lizard content. I do notice that if you look at the ads while checking your private messages the ads are related to privacy and security instead of tegus and lizards. Therefore, content of the ads is more or less out of my hands, though I would indeed like more control.

I can however at least remove certain ads if I don't like them. If there was an ad for "Lizard skin shoes" I could block that ads URL for showing ads on this site.

On a side note, to those of you who have been clicking ads and downloading firefox. A check will be mailed from Google at the end of this month for approx. $115. This money will be used to buy a batch of TheTegu.com T-shirts that will be used for a monthly raffle and to be sold to anyone interested (at actual cost, no profit).

Rick

After re-reading this request, I am wondering if you mean the "ads" on each page or the "classified ads" in the forums?

Rick