The tegu I currently have is exactly two feet long. I would love to have two tegus, so I have been lookibg around and I found on for sale that is also exactly 2 feet long. Mine is a female and I am currently trying to work with the seller to find out the gender of the one he has. I am also in the proccess of building a new full size enclosure for my tegu and if I do end up getting another, I will build it larger. I live in an apartment so no I can't build an enclosure the size of a bedroom (like some people say it needs to be). Ridiculous. But how big should I build the enclosure to house two female argentine black and white tegus? It will be a new enclosure to the both of them so hopefully that eliminates territorial issues. Can anyone shed light on their opinion about this? Whats the likelihood of them not getting along if I work with them seperated at first (on the floor supervised like the professionals say to do)? I don't like having a burden on my shoulders all the time worrying about one injuring the other, but at the same time having two tegus is something I would enjoy. Thats if they actually get along. The tegu I am considering buying seems pretty tame and eats well.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk