well got some great new we have a she. so naga is a girl I think anyway. had a bit of a impaction the last 2 days and she got it out this morning so all is well. I don't know how she eat what she did but it was wood. it was vary small. i looked in the poo to see what it was she had. i don't feed her in the enclosure i allways take her out to feed her.

not 100% if she is a girl or not but in the past when ive seen reptiles poop it tens to ahow if they are male or female.

taming is going great she used to me being around her and petting her. she used to my hands to where she doesn't fear them and huff and puff or tail whip anymore. but she still having a hard time getting use to being picked up but once she is up she clams down just needs to get used to it i hope.
ision
as for her old enclosure and the mold its both wood rot and mold had it sit out in the sun and other places to test it and there was no saving it but it was a live a learn thing so ill know what works for the next one. the new vision cage i got for here will be here next week. she hates the cage she in now. i do to i don't like open top cage's.

she got out and went to sleep in my bet so cute