plz know im fine and naga is fine as well.

she had just got done eating about hour or so before this happened and she was basking under the lamp 'powersun 160w' I have on my computer desk so I can have her get use to me as she basks and she loves it. she has sleaped on my hand when basking and just doesn't want to give me back my hand.

now here is what happened sadly I was bit not a bad bite or anything like that it was small one little cut. as of why she bit in truth Im unsure she's vary clam around me love moving up and down me and sleeping on me. I had cleaned my hand before and after making her food for the day and she was vary full wasn't even sure if she'd eat all of it but she did. she was fead in a bin I have for her its the only thing I feed her in. once she was done I placed her on my bed and she walked up to the top of my desk to bask like she has before and she sat there for about hour or so and then she wanted to move around for a little she walked on me and once she got back on my desk I can see she her touge flicking happen way more then if she was just walking and flicking its was like she was hunting.

now as for what she smell on my hands I don't really know but I saw her just eyeing my hand and in truth I wanted to she what she was flicking the air so hard for and then I fond out the hard way. she got me as I was moving my hand slowy away

now im not mad or anything like that just wanted to share what happened and wanted to ask if this has happened to you with your tegu and what did you do to help tame/clam them down from this?