Thread: Good news, Bad news, and ugly news

Default Good news, Bad news, and ugly news

bad news is sadly my mom fond out she has cancer and its in stage two. and is in four part of her body. and thats why ive been gone for some time

good news is she's do well after all that and getting huge pile of bad news out of the way. naga is doing great she 23" now and is a lot tamer now and i owe her alot cuz she has kind of helped out my mom a little bit.

after we fond out the news i was hold naga for a little and my mom wanted to talk to me about some stuff i dont fill like talking about cuz its sad to here someone you love say this. but naga was in my lap and she moved on to my moms laps and just fell asleep on her lap ive never seen any of my reptiles do this. but cuz of that my mom just felt like she had to fight even harder to watch this little tegu i got here grow up more. i know it sound crazy but hay she gave my mom more of a will to keep fighting so i thank naga for coming into my life.

Ugly news is we have a long road ahead and alot of fighting to do untell this in beat
    The ones you love, truly love, Never die. You keep them with you, and like this you keep them alive.

Hi chaos-carl. First I would like to wish your mom and you the best ( and Naga ). Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by here and share your story and feelings with us. I'm sorry you all have to go through such a hard time right now. Just don't give up. Miracles do happen. Please keep us posted and I'll keep you all in my prayers. Hang in there.

Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

thank you vary much it means alot to me and my mom and naga
    The ones you love, truly love, Never die. You keep them with you, and like this you keep them alive.

May your mother be healed. Good luck to you both.
    God bless.

You are welcome.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl