Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rehomeing Year old Black and White Tegu

Default Rehomeing Year old Black and White Tegu

I was going to keep Argo but I just got engaged and with having a second job its hard to get around to cleaning his caged and doing the normal care needs. I'm really sad that I'm doing this, I put a lot of money into him but I need to start saving as much as I can. I'm rehoming my Argentine Black and White Tegu. His name is Argo. He is about 3ft long and roughly 4lbs. He is 1 year old, born sometime this month last year. He eats really well with a varied diet. Missing a couple nails because of a bad shed but doesn't effect his abilities. He is very curious and walks around all the time. I just got engaged and got a second job and not able to care for him as much as I would like. I can give a humidifier, logs, and leftover frozen mice. Ide like to get $250, that's what I paid for him. I live in columbus Ohio and rather someone locally purchase but I might be willing to ship if possible. Never shipped before.

Here is the link on faunaclassifieds. I figured I would post here as well.
    http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...84#post1744784

I'm sorry you have to find him a new home. Good luck with finding a good one. Congrats on getting engaged. I wish you two the best.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

Thanks. hopefully I can find him a new home. If not I'll try to keep him but its getting really hard to care for.

Your welcome.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

I'm keeping him. I moved my schedule around so I can care for me a bit better. I plan on buying a house next summer so he should be fine until then. sorry to keep going back and forth

Looks like a she BTW. Congrats on being able to keep her!!

Why do you say he looks like a she?

Absolutely no sign on jowels and girls are smaller typically

He is only 1 though. I read that they really don't grow in till about 2 years. He is still growing too so wouldn't that be y he looks smaller?

Yes, but "he" should have signs of even slight jowels growth by now. Especially if "he" is around 3' long.