Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rehomeing Year old Black and White Tegu

Ahh, okay. I'll check "him" out more tomorrow and look around the vent. I was told he was a he but mistakes are always made. By the time you can really check I just went with a him. Hmm. Feels weird to think I might have a female. Lol.

Woohoo. I'm so happy that you get to keep him . Did he hibernate ? If yes then it's normal for him to be a bit on the smaller side and doesn't have the big jowls. In the video below is our Leonidas ( the bigger one ) and Zeus. Zeus is older than Leonidas but he is smaller and doesn't have the big jowls either. They both have the bb's ( one small bumps/bead on each side of the vent ). Zeus hibernated and Leonidas didn't.

Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

I'm not too sure but I think he did. At least for a little bit. He didn't eat or grow as much from December to March. Thanks for the video, now I'm even more curious about Argo. I'll let u guys know later today what I find out. I'll prob also take up to date pics as well.

Last edited by trombleymat; 09-06-2014 at 12:49 AM.

Ok now he's starting to look like a male. The second to last picture shows jowl development and I can see what look like bbs in the tail picture

Hmm, okay. I'll take your word. I can't tell that much. Not sure what I'm looking for in the jowl development. I'll recheck for the bbs. Thanks for your opinion.

Your welcome. Can you please do me a favor and and take a photo of the other side of the vent, too. In this vent photo it does look like there is a bb .
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl