Hi guys this is Ian from The Roach Ranch! Blaptica Dubia are the most popular feeder roach on the market today. Dubia are higher in protein and lower in chitin than both crickets and mealworms (chitin being the indigestible material found in an insects exoskeleton that can cause impaction). Dubia roaches are a quiet, odorless, non-climbing, easy to breed species of feeder roach that make keeping insectivorous animals much more enjoyable!

The Roach Ranch is committed to serving you to the best of our ability. Our website is informative, easy to navigate, secure, and super easy to place an order on. We hand pick all of our orders to include a 20% overcount absolutely free of charge! If you have any questions, comments, or to set up an order feel free to contact me 24/7 at your convenience.

*Please do not PM me here on the forum as I sometimes do not get notifications to my phone when I receive them and will unknowingly keep you waiting for a response. Instead use the email address provided below for all inquires.

Thank you,

-Ian Haggerty

ihaggerty1313@gmail.com

All orders include:

- FREE Nationwide Shipping via the USPS Priority Monday thru Friday

- 20% Overcount included in every order of nymphs

- Live arrival guarantee - Please see the terms at the bottom of this ad for details

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extra Small Nymphs - These guys are babies! 1/4" in length and are great for feeding some of the smallest animals. If you have the time and want to start a Blaptica Dubia colony the cheapest way possible, buy in bulk and save yourself a ton of money!

100 ct. - $20

200 ct. - $30

500 ct. - $55

Small Nymphs (1/2") - Looking for a smaller feeder? These guys are perfect for a wide array of animals. Not too big, not too small!

100 ct. - $25

200 ct. - $35

500 ct. - $60

Medium Nymphs - These nymphs range around 3/4" and are great for feeding those animals that require those in-between sizes.

100 ct. - $26

200 ct. - $45

Large Nymphs - The Roach Ranch large nymph product is made up solely of BIG nymphs ranging from 1" - 1 1/4" and aimed to have your colony up and running ASAP.

100 ct. - $30

200 ct. - $60

Mixed Nymphs - All orders of our mixed nymph product are free of baby nymphs and ONLY contain small, medium, and large nymphs.

100 ct. - $28

200 ct. - $45

500 ct. - $80

Adult Male Dubia - These make great feeders for all sorts of lizards, arachnids, inverts, large tropical fish and yes even Hedgehogs and Sugar Gliders.

*Please contact us for availability & pricing

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Terms

- The Roach Ranch guarantees all orders live arrival

- All unsatisfactory orders must be reported to TRR within 12 hours of receiving your shipment and must include photographic or videographic evidence emailed to the above address or the Live Arrival Guarantee is null and void.

- All orders are shipped w/ a DELIVERY Confirmation unless otherwise specified by the customer. If you would like to sign for your order there is an additional $3 Signature confirmation fee that the post office charges for this service and TRR does not pick up. Please contact us and make arrangements for a signature confirmation before placing your order.