Thread: Cruz is up for sale

Default Cruz is up for sale

Hi all, haven't been on here in a few years and I hope everyone is doing well. So if any of you remember me, I purchased a female from Davedragon from his 09 clutch. I never thought that I would do this but I am willing to sell her. She is 5 years old, a good eater and calm once she's eaten. I haven't had the time to interact with her as I used to due to work and now I have a family. So she needs a little work to tame her down around feeding time. I used to take her on walks at the park and everything, but I don't have the time to get her like that again and I have kids and can't afford to risk having someone get hurt around a hungry tegu. I'm asking 600 for her and for pickup only. I live in Riverside County, which is in southern California. Pictures will come as soon as I figure out how to attach them from my smart phone. Any questions, pm me. Thanks.
    0.0.1 Blue tegu
    2.3 Leopard geckos
    1.1 American pit bull terriers
    A lot of Madagascar Hissers

Hi Shonuff. Yes, I remember you and Cruz. I'm sorry to hear that you have to find her a new home. Good luck with finding a good one for her. Good luck with everything.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl