i was born into it.

my dad had owned alot of big snake's and some monitor before i was born. my mom wasnt a fan at the start from what i was told. but she soon got into reptiles as well. she fond this poor little green iguana that was a bit on the mean side. but she fell in love with it. named him zilla of all things. i wasnt around yet at the time this was all about 1 year before i was born.

i was born and broth home. 1st thing i did was get out of my crip and mosy my way over to my dads black throat monitor "named igy" i sat next to him and fell asleep on his head. igy didnt care in any bit what so ever. gave my old man a heart atk tho XD.

in totel of the reptiles i remember having we had

2 black throat monitor's " male and female" igy and lilly

1 yellow anaconda named sun "female"

and some boas i cant really remember "we had tons of them" my dad was a breeder

3 green iguana "1 male and 2 females" zilla the male. and "sure not joking sure is one of the females names" theres a bit of a story behind her. and "ajax" we fond it he was a she latter on and my mom loved the name and she was trained to it so it stayed.

as for me i started with a baby Albino Reticulated Python. my dad fond her in a closed up store he was helping to rebuild. one of the workers fond her and well tryed to sadly kill her. my dad stop the worker and went to pick it up. she never even tryed to strike at him once. so he had to bring the little girl home.i was 5 at this point in time. my dad wanted to sell her but i wanted her so my dad said ok. i gave her the name "rose" its seemed to fit well to me. rose is still with me to this day.

when i was 8 years old igy and ajax had got together and well you know. she layed some eggs and they all came out great. there was some late ones but they wer ok as well. but there was one in the batch that didnt like anyone or anything and wanted thing to do with anyone near him. so my dad started to sell some of them and well the last one was the meanist one of them all. when the last buyer tryed to buy him he jumped right out of his cage and on to me and started to hiss wildy a my dad. the buyer said no thank you i cant have something like this as a pet and walked away. my dad was a little mad at 1st. but he saw how the little green iguana kind of trusted me and ask if i wanted him. i said yes. i was trying to think of a name for him when my dad said" i have to a mit son he likes you more then me.

so i named him emit.

this is how i been so into reptiles is becuz of my mom and dad. if it wasnt for them i most likey would have never been into it in the 1st place. but im glad i did get this chance to have them.

ive had about 8 reptiles in my life. some wer rescue's i couldnt just let go. and had to try and help them.one of witch was a young green anaconda i fond in a pet store. it didnt have any heat what so ever and a vary small water bowl. i got him and toke him home with me. when i said to the store owner i want this snake he asked me " why its near death anyway" i said you want my money or not" and left the store wit the snake in hand. one year later and a lot of work i got him back to good heath his name is " zulu" meaning strength " or so i think"

tho's two snakes along mean more to me then anything esle i could ever buy. cuz i saved them from a bad life and misstrment. they are both still with me to this day.

but all my reptiles even the ones i have sadly lost over the years ill never forget them for they will allways hold a place in my heart and there they will remain for as long as i can remember them. from the joy they gave me and the head acks they coused i wouldnt want them to have been any other way.

reptiles are my life and life i was glad to be born into. i hope i ill be able to do the same for my kid's one day as well so they may do it for there kid's

sry for the bad spelling XD