So I've had my red tegu for about a year and a half and tried everything to tame her. She recently went through a terrible shed and for about a week and a half her face was shedding and she was blind. During that time i was trying a new taming technique suggested by someone on this forum. The whole thing was to keep ahold of her even when she squirmed and death rolled. I had tried every traditional method of taming before that so i just gave it a shot. Nothing really happened but just in the last week all of her shed came off. Once she got her vision back she was completely changed in personality. She used to just bask all day but now she's burrowing and running in her cage which is awesome. But she acts like she's never seen me in her life and runs straight into her hide when i try to pick her up which never used to be a problem. I would just like some advice on where to go from here. I'm really frustrated and i have no idea what to do because she's my first tegu. Thanks for reading this and i would love any response.