Thread: ECO earth "has this happened to you?"

Default ECO earth "has this happened to you?"

ok so i fond a ant colony a real ant colony in my tegu's cage today. this i wont lie pissed me off to no end i sat there thinking how could this have gotten in her cage i clean it daily and check it every morning and night and move the eco earth in the cage

then i fond out how it got in there or a idea of how i belive there wer eggs in the new eco earth i put in about 3 days ago i didnt move the eco earth at all in this time so i belive they came with the eco earth but im not to sure

my cage sits about a foot off the floor on 4 lags with a ramp for her to get in and out easy.

i never feed her in the cage so i dont belive the ants wer looking for food

im glad i fond this when i did cuz if it was any latter date i could have lost my naga to this vary easy. for thos who dont know ant colony's can breed fast vary fast i fond eggs in the eco earth when i was digging in it.

ill be getting some new eco earth in the morning but ill use vary hot water to make sure anything inside dies
    The ones you love, truly love, Never die. You keep them with you, and like this you keep them alive.

Hi chaos-carl. Welcome back. Long time no see. I never had this problem before. But I did hear from other members that they had some bugs inside the mulch. I think I remember one other member on here having a problem with ants before. I just don't remember who. It was to long ago. Where do you get the ECO earth from ? If you don't mind me asking. I'm glad you found them when you did. I'm sorry for the very late reply. How is Naga doing ? I like your signature by the way.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

i get them from lllreptile.com never had a problem from them brfore i told them abou it and they gave me a refund

been moving alot and work has had me running all about nice to see you to
    The ones you love, truly love, Never die. You keep them with you, and like this you keep them alive.

Aww. This was so nice of them to do. Hope you will not have this problem again. Hope you will get some rest.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

ya i have got some rest

naga is loves your beding. but she didnt like it the 1st time i put it in there lol she went in there for like 5 mins then went in my dirty cloths pile in my room she loves her daddy lol