Thread: Hi everybody

Default Hi everybody

I got my first Tegu Jan 19th, he is an Argentine Red, they said he was 6 or 7 months old but he's the size my friends Argentine Red was at 4 or 5 months, supposed to be a male but who knows. Was 143 grams when I got him and today he is 157 grams. His name is Johnny and if I can figure out how to post a pic I will. Look forward to learning more about my Tegu thru all of you. Thank you

Hi TBadSeed. Welcome to our Tegu forum family. Congrats on Johnny. Do you know if he hibernated ? Some Tegus hibernate and some don't. When they hibernate they stop growing until they come back out of hibernation and start to eat again.

About the photos. I recommend creating a account on Photobucket. After you downloaded the photos on there click on a photo you would like to post on here. To the right of the photo you can see where it says " Share this photo " or " Share this Album ". Double click on in the box (next to IMG). This will copy the photo/album. Then go to your post you started on here and right click on your mouse and then click on " paste ". This will bring up your photo.

Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl