Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone know how to raise Superworms (Zophobas morio)??

This is a bit wierd - I use the same pop-up blocker on my laptop as I do on the desktop, same settings as well. I can get onto that site on my laptop but not from my desktop.

Thanks for the reply.
    0.0.1 Argentine B&W Tegu,
    0.0.1 BTS,
    1.1.0 Corn Snakes,
    1.0.0 Bci's,
    1.0.0 Gopher Snake,
    0.1.1 Emperor Scorpions,
    0.0.1 Giant Desert Hairy Scorpion

Elwood, IL - Southwest Suburb of Chicago (about an hour away)

Really? That is weird... I've never heard of that before.
    -Art-

I've never seen the beetles get eaten by my tegu, and he is kind of blahhh-zay about eating the worms unless they are wriggling in a ceramic bowl. I add some chopped up in the turkey burger occasionally. The beetles are relished by my veiled chameleon and beardies.

I used the plano boxes as well. I thinkthe beetles have a horrible smell.

Welcome to the Tegu forum (family) smilin-buddha.I haven't used the beetles yet.I keep a lot of superworms in a ten gallon tank with a sliding lid so they can't get out (they did that when I kept them in a different tank) and I put some oatmeal in it.I always see some new babys in there.What kind of Tegu do you have and how old is he/she and what did you name him/her.Can you please post some picks :wink: ? thanks.Good luck with your Tegu and I hope you will enjoy this site as much as I have.

None as of yet. I breed the superworms for my geckos. But look to maybe get a Tegu in the next year or so. I am mainly a snake breeder.

Oh,ok.Good luck with finding the right Tegu for you.I have two arg.bw.baby Tegus.One is 5 months old (Leonidas) and the other one is 9 months old (Zeuss).I love them so much.They are the best Lizards I ever had as a pet.The only bad thing about them is that ones you have one and you fall in love with him/her it is hard not to get a nother one :lol: .I have a snake,too.A ball python.