Thread: whats a good place to get frozen feeder rodents from??

Default whats a good place to get frozen feeder rodents from??

ive looked at rodentpro but its kinda expensive i want frozen feeders but not in packs of 100 per size becase i need a few different sizes of feeders

well it all depends do you live anywhere with a monthly show. there is always a supplier at those. im in luck because rodent pro does mine. as far as ordering online i havent found any better deals than rodent pro

i suggest finding a spare freezer and buying enough to last for a few months.

yeah ive already began looking into buying a new freezer i got the money now i just have to find space for it sounds like its time for a garage sale :wink:

www.micedirect.com seems to have rather reasonable prices but im not sure about mixed sizes

themousefactory.com I have been using them for a while. Always great service and the prices are really great too.

rodentpro, hands down has the best stuff. you can get bags of 25 too, i think. That way you arent stuck with 100 adult mice when your tegu is 4 feet long (my mistake)

I am very happy with themousefactory.com. Premium product and very nice people to deal with.
    Dory

1.1.0 Red Tegu
    1.0.0 Red X Blue Tegu

Default Big Cheese Rodent Factory

I'd say the best place to get F feeders is www.bigcheeserodents.com as i've never gotten a dirty, or waste smelling rodent from them. all are very clean, and their vacuum packing is good.