Default feeder mice for sale "3"

hoppers-1.00 each i have 2
    X breeder-1.50 each i have 1
    0.2.0 German Shepherds *Khoda* & *Keara*
    0.0.1 Ball python *Akua*
    0.0.1 normal corn *seismo*
    0.0.1 snow corn *sleet*

tegu_girl0

while the prices may be pretty good, shipping is going to be a problem! Your best bet is going to be finding someone local to take them off your hands. Good luck!
    John

rick said i can post it agen and i did i cant feed them off cus gonzos only 16 inches maby hes to small to eat them and theres 2 hopers and 1 adult

how much would shiping be to u from NW florida? any way u told me that but thats ur opinyon not evry ones well c yah
    0.0.1 Ball python *Akua*
    0.0.1 snow corn *sleet*

Selling it locally would be your best bet just because you are selling so few. It just wouldn't be worth shipping. As for the price of shipping I can't help you there sorry.

Charlene

Shipping a box from Maine to Florida (just stuff, nothing live) is at least $6.00

Live mice here are $1.50 to $2.00 each.

Rick

Are you planning on shipping them live or frozen? Live delivery for animals is pretty pricey. That's why you don't see many feeder companies offering live mouse deliveries. You also have to think about how they chew through things. You don't want to ship someone an empty box with a hole in it. If shipping frozen, to garauntee a frozen delivery you would have to know how to ship them with dry ice. That would also add to the shipping cost.

When I ordered 100 feeders, frozen 2-3 day delivery was around $25. I bought my hoppers for about 45 cents ea. and pinks for 17 cents ea.

Personally, I would either keep the hoppers and breed them and adopt the x-breeder out locally, or give all of them to someone that doesn't require you to ship them.

yah but i wold have kept the hoppers but they were kinda biting or at least trying to bite the males balls :oops: and the X ate her babys and there frozen
    0.0.1 Ball python *Akua*
    0.0.1 snow corn *sleet*

maybe just keep them and let them breed so you will have a lot when your tegu is old enough to eat them and you wont have to buy them in bulk :P
    lauren

they r FROZZ!!! :wink: and they were biting the males balls and eating babys THEY WERE NOT GOOD BREEDERS sorry for yelling but thats the what 3rd 4th time i said they were froze
    0.0.1 Ball python *Akua*
    0.0.1 snow corn *sleet*

just in case you did not know, to ship frozen you will need dry ice (about $12 minimum) and they need to ship overnight (about $20)