Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: feeder mice for sale "3"

oy vey 8O

You said they were froze one time and no one questioned that afterwards. Being rude and yelling may get you less replies to your future posts from the members of this forum. They are just trying to offer you helpful information.

Rick
    theTegu.com
    HerpSites.Net

Quote Originally Posted by tegu_girl0
    they r FROZZ!!! :wink: and they were biting the males balls and eating babys THEY WERE NOT GOOD BREEDERS sorry for yelling but thats the what 3rd 4th time i said they were froze

im sorry i guess i miss understood you... well then i dont know what you can do.. if you arent careful to make sure they arent exposed they will get freezer burn

i forgot to mention that if the breeders were young then you are less likely to have success the older they are the better chances you will have that no one will get their balls bit off or try to get their babys... usually canibalism only happens if they are young or if they are too crowded

there was at least 3 ppl that asked " are they live or froze" or " are you shiping them live or frozen" that was in ither this the insant chat or the 1st mouse post i made
    0.2.0 German Shepherds *Khoda* & *Keara*
    0.0.1 Ball python *Akua*
    0.0.1 normal corn *seismo*
    0.0.1 snow corn *sleet*

Quote Originally Posted by reptilica1386
    im sorry i guess i miss understood you... well then i dont know what you can do.. if you arent careful to make sure they arent exposed they will get freezer burn

i forgot to mention that if the breeders were young then you are less likely to have success the older they are the better chances you will have that no one will get their balls bit off or try to get their babys... usually canibalism only happens if they are young or if they are too crowded
    yah well they were old enough they were 7 weeks old and thats a good age. the mouse i got from the pet store as a hopper is about 15 weeks and was about 7 weeks old when she was prego. but the 2 i froze have a sister that let the male mate her with no brob but the scrweeking
    0.2.0 German Shepherds *Khoda* & *Keara*
    0.0.1 Ball python *Akua*
    0.0.1 normal corn *seismo*
    0.0.1 snow corn *sleet*