Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Photo Album Section?

Default New Photo Album Section?

I was wondering if it'd be a good idea or not to have a seperate photo album for tegu enclosures.. the users can take pictures of their enclosures (inside and out) to give other users ideas about how to build their own. Just a thought..
    Visit www.reptileontario.com

- Scott

0.1.0 Argentine Black & White Tegu (Koopa)
    1.0.0 Bearded Dragon (Cowboy)
    1.0.0 Pixie Frog (Chubudha)
    0.1.0 Cuban Knight Anole
    0.1.0 Chilean Rose Tarantula (Szandora)
    1.1.0 Cats (Jimi & Rivers)
    And a

I think this is a great idea, and i thought we had something like that in the public albums section of the gallery, but i guess not.

I will talk to Rick tonight about it.

Thanks!
    The Jay

awesome! I'm going to have to build a new home for Koopa when he hibernates this winter to be ready for him in the spring. He's about 28" long now, and he's only in a 4x1.5x1.5 enclosure.. unfortunately I havn't had the finances or the time to work on a new one, but I'm getting close to being ready.. I just want to make sure I've got some good inspiration to build the best enclosure possible. I'm in love with Johelian's enclosure.. it's beautiful.

P.S. Hey Johelian, where are those blueprints! :P
    Visit www.reptileontario.com

- Scott

0.1.0 Argentine Black & White Tegu (Koopa)
    1.0.0 Bearded Dragon (Cowboy)
    1.0.0 Pixie Frog (Chubudha)
    0.1.0 Cuban Knight Anole
    0.1.0 Chilean Rose Tarantula (Szandora)
    1.1.0 Cats (Jimi & Rivers)
    And a

Hiya,

Thanks RainbowParty My boyfriends making a new 6x2 enclosure for the new tegu, which is pretty much exactly the same as the larger one in terms of how its put together, so Im hoping to put a photo diary onto my site. Its probably not going to be as good as Varnyards, but hopefully it will be of some use..! Im going to revise the blueprints as well, since I dont think many people would be able to understand them in their current form (simply because theyre very personalised).

Now for my suggestion - can the Enclosure Album be in a more prominent place, either on the main album page (the one with Tegu Albums/Other Animal albums), or the first page of Tegu Albums? As it is I think its a bit hard to find for a casual visitor, and its likely to be a high traffic area. Just a thought.
    www.freewebs.com/johelian
    www.freewebs.com/joslittleworld
    ---------------------------------
    1.0.0 Argentine Tegu T.merianae
    3.4.0 Monkey Tailed Skink C.zebrata
    1.0.0 Crawl Cay Boa B.c.imperator
    0.1.0 Royal Python P.regius

Hey RainbowParty,

I second my vote on this idea...that is something that many people should have acess to because nothing is worse than keeping a tegu in a too small enclosure. So having a photo album dedicated to enclosures might spark some more customer built enclosures out there

well, i was just gonna make this suggestion, but since i've been beaten to the punch............
    how do i get my own albums, woot!! hook it up,anyways here's the sketch of the
    6 x 3 x 2.5's i wanna build for my arg & colombian (tell the arg outgrows it of course)

almost like this set of 4 x 2 x 2's i have but hopefully will come out a lot cleaner (i didnt build these 4 x 2's i got the set for 150 bucks)

You want an album inside the tegu enclosures AB?

ill take a tegu album and an other reptile album, i could fill up a bit of an enclosure album too : ^ )

and i was thinking that when you click "photo albums" there should be the tegu albums the other reptile albums and the enclosure albums, ill help out here you can use this pic for the link : ^ )