....For a minute there I forgot what I wanted to say. K...Is soaking something that Tegus need to do, or is it just recommended to help with shedding? Because Spaz doesn't like to soak. As long as I have had her I have only seen her willingly soaking on her own....twice. Once as a baby and that was just her tail. I think I have a picture of it in my album. The second time (which was not too long ago) I think she found a hot spot or something and got over heated...I don't know. But she came flying out of her hide 8O , ran across her enclosure and jumped right into her water bowl. She stayed there for about ten mins. I checked the temps and didn't find any hot spots, then I figured maybe she was laying on top of the UTH pad and it got too hot so I switched that out just in case. Other than that I don't think she likes sitting in water. I've tried it and she's all over the place trying to get out. But....if I take her to the bath tub, sink or where ever and let her lay in my hand under running water. She stretches out and goes to sleep like she's basking in the sun or under one of her lamps.
It's actually kinda cute until my arm gets tired lol.