Thread: tell me what u think of what...............

Default tell me what u think of what...............

.......i might do to this cage

http://www.thetegu.com/modules.php?s...view_album.php the drawing is what im gunna do to it once seismo and sleet are over 2 feet there about to shen agan! so tell me what u think!
    0.2.0 German Shepherds *Khoda* & *Keara*
    0.0.1 Ball python *Akua*
    0.0.1 normal corn *seismo*
    0.0.1 snow corn *sleet*

I personally dont like would as it is hard to clean and can harbor bacteria. Unless the snake is arborial they dont need that kind of height.

It does seem really tall but not wide enough. You could place it on its back and make it so it opens from the top if you have the room for it. As long as you seal the wood properly i'm sure you would be able to make a nice cage out of it.

Another idea for caging is rubbermaid containers. I swear by them for my snakes. You can get them in all sorts of shapes and sizes and cleaning them is a breeze.

Charlene

I'd give them the floor room over the height. Corns are semi arboreal. I often find them at the top of our 10ft cherry hedge that runs around the house!
    John

yah put i have stiks in the cage their in now and all they do is clime them @ night but in the day time their in the hide i made them sleepin off a fun night. i dont have mutch room for it to lie down in my room. me and my dad mand 2 of my freinds made it for the over 20 anoles we caught and its a good cage and we are gunna paint it with a EZ clean paint its shiny so its EZ to clean thats what we have on it now and it cleans good. but once they both hit 2 feet i need to start working on it im working on a folder with all my cage desines man i have a stack in my closet. we have a bunch of 2x2s left from the guys working on our house all i need is a lock and handles and i can start

"It does seem really tall but not wide enough" its 4x4x2 thats HxWxD im working on what im gunna do in it. im gunna have a bunch of levels and rocky ledges for them to clime on
    0.2.0 German Shepherds *Khoda* & *Keara*
    0.0.1 Ball python *Akua*
    0.0.1 normal corn *seismo*
    0.0.1 snow corn *sleet*