Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Skateboarding Anyone?

Default Skateboarding Anyone?

hey all of you who love to skate (BMX too!) this is for you! Alrighty i'll post back later....

-j

i used to skate until i broke my right ankle frontside flipping an 8 stair

I'm old school so after a 20 year hiatus I picked up a 43" long board
    for cruzing and carving the concrete - I love it!
    I also love snowboarding and converted from skiing years ago.
    However, I am tempted to try out the funky new parabolic skis, they look
    like a good time as well!

cool everyone!

Oh and btw brutal on the ankle. My dad tried to show me some moves and broke his tib/fib . he has a steel pipe and five bolts in leg now but whatever you know.... so i for the oldschooler, you'd be jealous, i found a powell ripper @ a yardsale. it has indys, bones the works....

-j

I have a skateboard and I have skated for a few years, not to serious though. I'm more into Aggressive Inline Skating, that's the stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Flogger
    I have a skateboard and I have skated for a few years, not to serious though. I'm more into Aggressive Inline Skating, that's the stuff
    When I was a kid (13-14 yrs old) I won some amateur vert contests. I still have my skates and access so every once in a while I'll skate while my daughter is riding her bike. But, nothing "TOO" crazy. Things hurt longer when you get older!! :lol:
    Everything I know about life, I learned from Nintendo!!
    http://www.myspace.com/reptiman

lol back when i skated my freinds and i would have tortured you fruitbooters lol

Quote Originally Posted by AmeivaBoy
    lol back when i skated my freinds and i would have tortured you fruitbooters lol
    hahaha. "fruitbooters" I love that phrase. It is so funny I am tempted to start fruitbooting, Or if you have ever seen the movie Brink, "soul skating" hahah. But yeah, I used to skate, but now just dont have time. Alot of my friends still do now, and a couple are sponsored. The rest kinda suck, but its still fun to go to the skate park every once and a while.

My sister used to work for powell peralta. She used to get all kinds of free stuff like boards, wheels, lots of stickers. Being a local from santa barbara I was around some of the great legends...Alas that was twenty something years ago.(head hung down) :cry: