Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: lets see if i can post a pic....

prep is a prep is a prep. LoL. Like the Rich guys that have their golf crap on and the sweater tied around their neck lol. I live the part of the prep, but I don't dress it (well sometimes...). anyways...
    John

Nice looking tegu you have there

Charlene

John is just stuck on the 'prep' thing because he is a Floridian redneck geek. :P

Rick

LOL Rick

Ok so I am not a prep...and neither is Rams...Hmm...dont know any preps I think..
    Anyways...I dont mind being called dutch as I am dutch... I never heard of any dutch ppl dont like to be called dutch because of ww2..the only problem with english languaged ppl is that they think we are deutch whenever they hear or read dutch :P
    Well it looks alike, And I think most ppl should get over there fals ww2 trauma already (not mening those who lived back then) and start acting normal again without comparing every little thing to the nazi's.
    We would have a much healthier society over here if that would stop as we swung over to the left much to far and instead of treathing those ppl that come from other countries as the same they are acting out positive discrimination ; Handeling them with velvet gloves because else you would be called a rasist (which you can already be called here whenever your proud of your country like a few weeks back some school kids were asked to remove the dutch flag off of their clothes because it would not be nice to the marocan kids and they might feel attacked.....)

Ok...I am off subject far enough :P Its a bit of a discussion now here in Holland after a marocan extremist killed a well know dutch person for speaking his mind on...well everything.. He was shot in cold blood in the middle of the street in brought daylight (which is unusual over here) and then the killer slid his troaght and stabed a note to his chest...
    Lots of nasty things happend the past few years (lots and lots of problems with marocan youth and them charging at the police with 100 ppl and the police only aresting 6!) and this was one of the worst and well I think its because we treath the alian ppl as if they were more then dutch ppl....gues in dutch eyes that makes me a nazi...but well that is my opinion. And I am not saying they should be all trown out or shot or anything like that mind you!
    1.0.0 T.rufescens
    0.1.0 T.merianae
    1.0.0 Testudo horsfieldii
    1.0.0 Stenodactylus sthenodactylus
    0.0.1 Ceratophrys ornata
    0.0.1 Geocholone elegans
    0.0.1 Python regius
    2.0.0 Mustela Putorius Furo
    0.1.0 Bouvier des flandres

I ain't no darn hillbilly! Wouldn't call myself a red neck...LOL you may think that because I do go out to the glades and catch me some gators every now and then! If I see a snake or lizard in the road the cars behind me will know it as I'll slam on the breaks, get out and catch it LOL. I did that with a rattlesnake once....was pretty exciting. I have to go out west to get me some rattlers. I do alot of herpin when my friends are in town.
    John

yeah ok thanks for clearing that up for me brisamen i just kind of wondered so how better to find out then to ask one lol yeah i think its hard for me still to tell the difference but i can, while i was in germany me and my boyfriend listened to a rock station from the netherlands but i guess any other germanic languages would be hard for me to tell the difference :P well anyway thanks for the info
    lauren