Thread: Any canadian tegu breeders? Any hatchlings of bandw for sale

Default Any canadian tegu breeders? Any hatchlings of bandw for sale

please anyone with any sort of help of finding me a hatchling black and white argentine tegu. ive looked everywhere and havent found any babies or even young tegus, and if possible anyone with knowledge of papers that must be signed to get the u.s. to canada shipment of one, please shed some light on how i would even talk to someone that could help. thanks to all who help!

varnyard Guest

I do not know of any breeders in Canada. However Bert Langerwerf might be able to help you. www.agamainternational.com

Or you can wait until Rick has some this year at the Maine show.

Default thanks for your response

i joined you on the other account thanks so much, i talked to rick about oredering one from him however he said i would have to sign papers and such but i have no idea where i would even start with that, do u know about international shipping by chance?

varnyard Guest

Bert has been known to ship there, but you would need to contact him and see. I cannot speak for him, but I do know he has before. :wink:

Default thanks so much again

thanks so much again, how would i get a hold of this Bert?

varnyard Guest

The last time I spoke to Bert, he did not ship privately to Canada but does deal with www.Reptilia.org which is based in Ontario. Their selling for $189

Actually, I see your from vancouver! check your pm
    1.0.0 Argentine B&W Tegu
    0.0.1 Crested Gecko

Hey bro like i said I have mine and it's still young only about 6 months old. Then you don't have 2 worry about shipping or anything and u can come take a look at it before you buy it. Gimme a shout if your interested. thanx