Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feeders....maybe make a feeder forum?

I liked his personality at the shop even though he was half in hibernation, I figured nobody else would take him and I didn’t mind at all. As a mater of fact he sometimes makes me laugh the way he uses his short tongue. Honestly I thing his shortcoming helps me read his moods or intentions better. I can tell when he is really excited or annoyed the way he tries extra hard to stick his tongue very far to get every sent he can.

Default lol..

He is a cutie that's for damn sure! Can't wait till tomorrow (a few hrs) and I get my girl (?). The person that has the pair brought the price down to $650 shipped. I want them but they are very slow getting back to me. I gave them my # several times but no phone calls. If my girl ends up being a girl I will somehow find a way to pick up that pair! If for some reason I don't pick them up I'll just get him/her a mate. Be ready for Pics Galore tomorrow LOL. Now...if she's calm when I get her out of her shipping box I'll get lots of pics and mess with her a little. If she's pissy...it's off to the cage to settle in. I'll have to wait and see. I was supposed to have her last friday....the wait has been killing me!!! No snakes here anymore...all will be at my partners house. Looks like I'll have 1.1 or 1.2 blue tegu's here and that all and Fine with me!!!
    John

We do have a feeder forum. :P

General Care
    General Care, Feeding, Shedding, Cleaning, etc

Someone needs some new specticles.. lol

I will move this thread there.

Rick

Default LOL Rick...

I read that after I posted~!
    John

Quote Originally Posted by tc5000
    Sorry to disagree but Tegues WILL vegetables!
    Ah, but yours is special - mine will never look at them, and I do remember Stella St Pierre saying that most tegus will never eat veg so nyah :P

Incidentally is that a black beauty spot on the top of Lucky's head? My tegu has one one one of his loreal scales on one side of his head - just one black circle. Kinda cute

OK, to keep with the mood of the post above; na-na-nanaaaaa!!!!! Below is a pic for from Agama International (one of the top 2 breeders in the US) gallery feeding mashed potatoes to hatchlings.

As to the dot on Lucky's head; he is an Argentinean however he practices the Indian Philosophy and Religion of Hinduism

Default LOL...

Pretty sweet! I may have to give in and get one of those giants. I still don't have mine yet which sucks big time! I want to buy the pair but still don't know how I'd work that out LOL. I think I'm going to just pick mine up a mate and go from there. I would also get to raise them myself and I'd be more happy with them then.
    John

I have seen a few argentine tegus with that spot. I was curious at one point if it was a trait past down from one breeder somewhere.

Rick

Quote Originally Posted by tc5000
    OK, to keep with the mood of the post above; na-na-nanaaaaa!!!!! Below is a pic for from Agama International (one of the top 2 breeders in the US) gallery feeding mashed potatoes to hatchlings.

As to the dot on Lucky's head; he is an Argentinean however he practices the Indian Philosophy and Religion of Hinduism
    Lol, I had seen that pic before as well...doh! Oh well, it must just be mine Either that or its because I havent exposed him to the luxuries of mash and beans

But...but...theyre not hatchlings!! So nyaaaaaa!

Observe! The Tee's beauty spot! (and the Tee himself looking a bit crabby)

PS its the one in the middle of his snout