Thread: Black throat monitor for sale

Default Black throat monitor for sale

Well i got this guy about two months ago from a guy named turtle pimp in florida. I was told that he was 99.9 % that it was a female and i was pretty happy about that since i have a huge male. Well turns out my luck laid with the .01% cause Im positive its a boy. His is Hannibal and has become quite the part of my family, but Im have no room for two males. the biggest problem is that they have to be kept in the same room and they can smell each other which cause problems at times. hes about 4.5 feet total and weighs about 10-15lbs. i still think hes kinda small for his size but he has gained weight dramatically since i got him. hes a very enthusiastic eater and eats rats, mice, turkey, chicken, carnivore yummies, and crickets when i wanna watch him run (hehe). he doesn't have the best attitude but has calmed greatly since being with me and Im sure would calm even farther with time.
    iamb asking 225 shipped because thats what i paid for him. I would also except trade for tegus (a blue or red), crested geckos, or leachi geckos. Also if you have a reasonable offer let me know. iamb very flexible as long as he goes to a happy healthy place.

Default am looking to get another black throat and wondering what reptiles you would trade

Quote Originally Posted by prcdslnc13 View Post
    Well i got this guy about two months ago from a guy named turtle pimp in florida. I was told that he was 99.9 % that it was a female and i was pretty happy about that since i have a huge male. Well turns out my luck laid with the .01% cause Im positive its a boy. His is Hannibal and has become quite the part of my family, but Im have no room for two males. the biggest problem is that they have to be kept in the same room and they can smell each other which cause problems at times. hes about 4.5 feet total and weighs about 10-15lbs. i still think hes kinda small for his size but he has gained weight dramatically since i got him. hes a very enthusiastic eater and eats rats, mice, turkey, chicken, carnivore yummies, and crickets when i wanna watch him run (hehe). he doesn't have the best attitude but has calmed greatly since being with me and Im sure would calm even farther with time.
    iamb asking 225 shipped because thats what i paid for him. I would also except trade for tegus (a blue or red), crested geckos, or leachi geckos. Also if you have a reasonable offer let me know. iamb very flexible as long as he goes to a happy healthy place.
    hi i am looking for another blackthroat mine had died a few years back and im looking for another one i am curious to know how big hannibal is and what kind of crested geckos you would trade for

Default Re: Black throat monitor for sale

Just throwing it out there in case you didn't realize, this post is from 2005..

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2
    Bearded Dragon (2001) Valcore
    Box Turtle (found 2006) Panzer
    Albino Cornsnake (2011) Dante
    White's Tree Frog (2012) Cake
    Tiger Legged Monkey Frog (2012) Unnamed
    Columbian Tegu (2012) Achilles
    Ball Python (2012) Poe

Basset Hounds Snickers (2000-2011 RIP), Leonidas (2009), Murphy (2010), Theodora (2011).