Hey everyone, I hope its okay to post about my water in this forum. I really couldnt find anywhere else that seemed more suitable (or at least from what I saw browsing quickly.)

But...I have my hatchling water in a 120 gallon reptarium (if that is the correct gallon size of the second largest reptarium?) It is on its ide, I have deep substrate of co**** bark that you breakup in water. I have two large logs for basking...one with a 150 watt bulb over it and one with a 75 watt. I have a uvb fixture that stretches he length of the cage, with a climbing tree/branch below it which gives him access to it (about 6'' or so from it, and alittle higher.) I have a large water bowl for soaking and swimming, and some other rocks and hides for more security.

I have offered him mealies, crickets, ft pinky, egg, and tuna. He did seem to enjoy the hard boiled egg and crickets, but really doesnt seem intersted in the mealies or ft pinky. What can I offer him that he will take readily so that he can start to gain weight, cause he seems to be getting skinny.

I was thinking about some live pinkies, canned monitor food (my friend uses it and his sav is growing great.) ground turkey, and some feeder fish. Any tricks to get him eating good? I always dust his food a few times a week with calcium and repti vitamins.

Any suggestions would be awesome, thanks