Thread: Pac-Man

Default Pac-Man

meatgrinder

You should really change those rocks to most soil, pacmans love to dig down into the soil, although you wont really get to see him, you can always pull him out.. but most pacmans ive seen are deep down in some moist loose soil.

Also on a side note i let one of those bite me before, and it hurts so dont ever get an idea to feel his teeth or something he will snap closed and wont let go :lol: but yea you should give him some soil to burrow in :P
    1.0.0 - Argentine B&W
    0.0.2 - Columbian B&W
    0.1.0 - Bearded Dragon

ive had hi about a year and he digs in the rocks where just his eyes are poking out and hes never bitten me

I have never seen one in rocks, always moist soil/moss, but I suppose if that one was in rocks for a year it probably got used to it.

I have thought about getting a pac-man if anything ever happens to the white's tree frog we have.

Rick

Look through the issues of reptiles mag. The reason no one keeps them on rocks is because they can become impacted. Surgry would be needed and would be very expensive vs. the cost of the animal.
    John

Yea it would most likely be a good idea for it to be in some soil than those rocks, he might end up living longer, but im no pro on frogs.. just seems most captives you see are in soil where they naturally like to burrow.
    1.0.0 - Argentine B&W
    0.0.2 - Columbian B&W
    0.1.0 - Bearded Dragon

They are very snappy feeders ; it moves its dinner. And they could swallow the substrate like that.
    So my pac man called camouflage is living in eco earth which they can pass if swallowed.
    He burrows down into the dirt with only his eyes poking out. Whenever an insect or baby mouse (camouflage is still a youvenile) comes wandering across his eyes they will find the ground moving and a big gaping mouth opening up to swallow them whole!
    I love seeing how he eats his grashoppers/crickets/morioworms etc.
    1.0.0 T.rufescens
    0.1.0 T.merianae
    1.0.0 Testudo horsfieldii
    1.0.0 Stenodactylus sthenodactylus
    0.0.1 Ceratophrys ornata
    0.0.1 Geocholone elegans
    0.0.1 Python regius
    2.0.0 Mustela Putorius Furo
    0.1.0 Bouvier des flandres